Monday, October 10, 2011

Join BC Bloggers!

I love reading and following blogs.  I'm addicted to them.  Whether it's a more personal one or about the mainstream lifestyle, I devour them all.  It's like living through their adventures.  You feel sad with their defeats and shout with joy at their triumphs.  You can almost see, taste, smell their travels and you learn new stuff.

Since the internet is so vast, it's definitely going to take me years to go through the web in search of new blogs to follow, which is why I'm very excited to hear that BC Bloggers is back!

BC_BLOGGERS

It's definitely a new way to meet new blog friends once again.  I'm so excited!  =)

***

To learn more about BC Bloggers, visit www.mommydiary.net.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing...I also want to meet other bloggers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SunnyToast: Do join. Its gonna be fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also love reading blogs, i may not post everyday but i read different blogs everyday :) will definitely check this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i joined BC bloggers and add the badge but i do not see any options to add my blog site. is there any?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jenggai: You're welcome. =)

    @kath: Please join, Kath. It will be really fun. =)

    @michi: You'll have to e-mail them first and wait for the instructions. Once done, they'll inform you of the next steps. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jenggai: You're welcome. =)

    @kath: Please join, Kath. It will be really fun. =)

    @michi: You'll have to e-mail them first and wait for the instructions. Once done, they'll inform you of the next steps. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing. I would love to join BC Blogger. I'll try to submit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Karla: Join us, Karla. The more the merrier. =)

    ReplyDelete

SG | An Aerial View of Sentosa Island

Sentosa is a well-known island resort in Singapore. They're quite famous for their expensive luxury landed properties, exquisite hotel...