Thursday, June 24, 2010

SALE REVIEW: The Unforgettable (?) Greenbelt Sale (June 21 - July 4, 2010)

Greenbelt is hosting its annual Unforgettable Greenbelt Sale which started last June 21 and will run until July 4, 2010.


Trying to save what little piece of my sanity I still had during lunchtime, I decided to check it out and see if this sale really lives up to its name.

Here are just a few of my observations:

1. Not all stores are on sale.  And if they were, they only offered a small selection on sale (with the exception of Mango).

2. As expected, most of the high end stores didn't even participate in the sale event.

Some of the stores that did participate were:
1. Bayo - had a small section for sale items.
2. Kashieca - same as Bayo.  Not much pickings.
3. Aldo - had a small sale selection as well.
4. Zara - same as the others.  In fact, now that I think about it, they had fewer sale offerings as compared to the rest.
5. Mango - denifitely on sale.  Although I've heard that all their stores are on sale now.

Was not really happy with this sale.  I wouldn't even classify it as "unforgettable".

No comments:

Post a Comment

SG | An Aerial View of Sentosa Island

Sentosa is a well-known island resort in Singapore. They're quite famous for their expensive luxury landed properties, exquisite hotel...