Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Average Jane will be on Sabbatical Leave...

I will actually be doing something I vowed I would never do when I started The Average Jane blog - reveal a few personal tidbits about myself.  But at this point, I feel it cannot be avoided.

The Average Jane will be taking a few weeks off from blogging.

I will be refraining from updating my adventures for a few weeks to prepare for my masteral thesis final defense (betcha never thought I was a graduate student, eh?  Heheheh!) 

We'll in the interest of further scientific studies, plus the fact that I want to finish this darn thing already, I'll be focusing most of my energies in this worthwhile endevour.

Wish me luck!!!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SG | An Aerial View of Sentosa Island

Sentosa is a well-known island resort in Singapore. They're quite famous for their expensive luxury landed properties, exquisite hotel...