Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Choice for Top Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010

I've been a blogger since late 2005, primarily as a means to express my emotions through a safe, non-violent manner.  Apparently, bonking your boss on the head is equal to an aggravated assault charge.  Go figure!

Ever since deciding to blog for the public quite recently, I've visited a lot of blogs for inspiration.  I've seen the best and the worst.  Some inspiring, some just plain weird, but all provide good sources of information made readily available to the public.

So without further ado, I present my Top Picks for Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010:


1. Manila Blogs - from the creators of ManilaReviews.com, this site aims to aid neophyte and professional bloggers alike in trying to find that perfect design for your masterpiece.  Filled with tips and handy tools, this site is truly heavensent for those new to blogging. (Although personally, I wish they'd use a different background.  A little hard to read some of their entries at times.)  =)

2. Foodie Manila - Travelling and food, in my opinion, always go hand-in-hand.  A great blog dedicated to both should not only be written eloquently (you are trying to describe the senses here), but should also be coupled with really great photos.  Foodie Manila has so ignited my senses that I find my tummy grumbling after reading a post.

3. Pinoy Green Academy - I've been searching for a local blog that focuses on anything "green".  So glad I came across this one.  Pinoy Green Academy is a socially responsible blog that focuses on providing a better and greener world for the future generation.

4. Geek Pinoy - everyone is a geek at heart, whether we accept it or not.  Geek Pinoy caters to anything and everything geeky, detailing them in a humorous and sarcastic manner.  Very good light read.

5. The Blogging Advertiser - a good source for learning how to market your blog from an expert media practitioner.  Didi Paterno also gives bloggers the "other side" of the story, from the point of view of one who has been on the other side of the process - the marketing person.

6. Nomnom Club - also another food blog with gorgeous pictures.

So, who are you gonna choose?  Pen those entries now and be counted!

Visit the Influential Blogger for more details.

This writing project would not be possible without the generous support of the following sponsors: Events and Corporate Video, Budget hotel in Makati, Pinoy Party Food, Copyediting Services, PR Agency Philippines, Budget Travel Philippines, Send Gifts to the Philippines, Black Friday Deals, Roomrent - units for rent, Search Profile Index, and Corporate Events Organizer.



9 comments:

  1. Hi! you have a very nice list. i hope you can visit my site and consider it. :)


    Nakiki-plug lang po....

    Kilala mo ba sila ELY, MARKUS, LEMON, at BUDDY? Nagkaroon ba kayo ng KARAOKE MACHINE at nakakanta gamit ang MINUS ONE o MULTIPLEX CASSETTE TAPES? Nag-alaga ka rin ba ng mga mababangong KISSES at umasang manganganak ang mga ito? Alam mo ba ang universal cheat code na UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, B, A, SELECT, START?

    Balik-balikan ang saya ng DEKADA NOBENTA....Pindot na Dito!!

    Sana ay makabisita ka at ma-check mo kung pasado ba ang blog ko sa criteria mo para sa TOP 10 EMERGING INFLUENTIAL BLOGS FOR 2010!!

    Lahat ng tao ay may jologs side!! Rakenrol \m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! :) I'm inviting you to visit tara-na.com. It's a food and travel blog I created to motivate me to explore new places. This blog is inspired by a goal which is to travel the world bit by bit. I would start from my province and then progress to neighboring provinces to nearby countries and so on. :) I wish to wake up someday and just suddenly realize that I have already achieved my goal. So yeah, it's a long term project for myself. :) You may want to consider it for your pick of the top 10 emerging influential blogs of 2010. Thank you! :) And cheers to this writing project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. promote ko lang ang sa akin.

    khantotantra.blogspot.com

    random thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I hope you include my music vlog, rabsing.com, in your list.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I noticed that your list is not yet complete so I'll plug my tiny blue blog - http://www.paolodome.co.cc - to be on your list. Hope you'll consider it to be on your list. Thank you and Godspeed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, There! Hope you can include me in your list: http://manilashoapholic.com. THanks for voting Manila Blogs as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! You might want to check my entertainment blog ATBP! at www.AroundTheBuzzPrimetime.blogspot.com Hope you'll like it and include it on your list. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, it has been a few weeks since the awarding, Ngyn lng ako nagbrowse para maka-thank you sa ibang nag-vote.

    Thank you very much!
    http://nomnomclub.com/affairs/2010/nomnom-club-emerging-influential-blogs-2010/

    Please do join my pizza thanksgiving party for you guys who supported NomNomClub.com. :) Overflowing pizza and raffle giveaways. :)
    Oct 8, 2010 - 7pm - Angel's Pizza near Makati Ave. cor Jupiter st. in Makati. Leave me a message at http://www.facebook.com/NomNomClub OR http://www.facebook.com/joneluy to confirm your attendance.

    ReplyDelete

SG | An Aerial View of Sentosa Island

Sentosa is a well-known island resort in Singapore. They're quite famous for their expensive luxury landed properties, exquisite hotel...