Powerbooks (Greenbelt branch) is having a PowerBarter Promo on all Saturdays and Sundays of June 2010!
Exchange those old books for new titles simply by dropping by Powerbooks Greenbelt every Saturday and Sunday of June.
1. The PowerBarter is open to everyone.
2. Bring your old books to Powerbooks Greenbelt 4 on all Saturdays and Sundays of June and exchange or "barter" these with books from pre-selected Powerbooks' stocks and from other books bartered by other booklovers.
3. Bartering is strictly one is to one.
4. All books that were bartered will be the property of Powerbooks.
5. Books obtained from the book barter may still be used for future bartering.
Books eligible for the PowerBarter:
1. Books must be in good condition with complete pages and covers.
2. Local and imported publications written in English or Tagalog.
3. Kinds of formats eligible for bartering: mass market, hardbound and tradepaper.
Books ineligible for the PowerBarter:
1. Tattered, dilapidated and water damaged with incomplete pages and torn/missing covers.
2. Textbooks, manuscripts, professional journals, reviewers, giftbooks, reference books (encyclopedias, thesauri, atlases, dictionaries, almanacs, travel guides and other dated reference materials)
*Mechanics copied from the Powerbooks website.
Hurry and exchange titles with other PowerBarters!