Skip to main content

Cheap Laptop Bag Finds from cd-r king

One of my earliest blog posts was about my search for a really nice, colorful and less expensive laptop bag.  And although I have already found and have 2 styles (1 I bought at Techtote and the other a Hello Lulu bag that was a gift from the Hubby) which I use interchangeably and absolutely adore to bits, I have decided to showcase some more chic finds that I accidentally came across while surfing the net.

As with my previous post, I will be following the same criteria as well, mainly:

1. It should be less than Php1,000; and

2. should not be in black!  Yes, I'm sick and tired of boring, black laptop bags.

And so, without further adeiu, I present some cheap laptop bag finds from cd-r king...

1. cd-r king laptop backpack (model BB5)

Selling for Php280 and is designed to fit up to a maximum of 15" screen laptops.  Made from polyester and is roomy enough to fit in your books and other necessities.  Also comes in a variety of designs.

Photo from the cd-r king website


Selling for Php480 and fits a maximum of 14.1" screened lappies.  Sort of reminds me of a Golla bag, don't you think?  Not really a fan of the green color but I guess it works just as well.  =)

Photo from the cd-r king website


Selling for Php680.  I think this is really nice for the ladies.  Made from a combination of fabric and synthetic materials; and can fit up to 16" laptops.

Photo from the cd-r king website


Selling for Php880 and fits 12" laptops.  Fully padded and has a slim rear pocket for magazines and folders.  I personally think this is one of the cutest in the bunch.  =) 

Photo from the cd-r king website


Selling for Php880 and fits 12" lappies.  Fully padded and comes with additional strap.  Also has a really cute design, too.  =)

Photo from the cd-r king website

Please note that I cannot attest to the durability of these bags as I have only seen them at the cd-r king website.  If there is anyone reading this entry who has used any cd-r king bag, please share your thoughts and comments below.  =)

***

cd-r king is located in almost all major shopping malls in the country.  Please visit their site for the complete list of branches.  =)

Comments

  1. They're nice, I personally like number 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @OrganizedJunkie: I'm actually more partial to number 4 but I agree that all have really nice designs. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, what laptop bags did you buy? i'm curious :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bought the mini grape fizz tote from TechTote then Hubby gifted me with another one (name escapes me now as I don't use it as much na kasi. Hehehe! But it was definitely not on the lists I've mentioned.)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PH | Bang's Tony & Jackey Beauty Salon's Aqua Volume Rebond

I've always had ruly, unmanageable hair for as long as I can remember, hence the introduction of rebonding services here in PH is a blessing.  I've been having my hair rebonded or relaxed once a year since 2002.  It's an expense that I make sure is always included in the yearly luxury budget.

Whereas before I used to have my hair rebonded at a David's Salon (since they always deliver consistently great results), I had to stop and look to other establishments when they eventually jacked up their prices (what used to cost me Php3,000 is now priced at Php5,000 to Php6,000, depending on the branch!).  Too much for my already hurting wallet.  Hence, the need to try other salons.  I've been happy with the results, so far.

The one thing though. that always gets me though is how lifeless and limp my hair tends to look when newly treated.  It's always the case wherever I have my tresses done.  It will look it's best at least a month or 2 after treatment.  It was onl…

Style for Less: Ballerina Flats (Tory Burch vs Kamiseta)

Have you ever noticed how fashionable high-end items just keep on being reinvented by some other brand.  Well after having my eyes checked for fear of seeing doubles (normal daw sabi ni Doc), I decided to scour through the malls in search of fashion doppelgangers.

***
THE SPLURGE: Tory Burch's Reva ballerina flats (USD195 or around Php9,000)

When well-known American fashion designer Tory Burch released her line of Reva ballerina flats, it was an instant hit.  Known for its incredibly comfortable material and structure with a nicely padded sole and an elasticized heel, these babies made a killing and everyone wanted one. 

How to Apply for a Philippine Postal ID Card

I've said it once and I'll say it again, woe to the newly married woman who has, for years, have gotten so used to her surname only to find that a single (wedding) day, will change this familiarity forever.

I have to admit, it was not easy for me to adapt to a new surname, due mainly for professional reasons.  Throughout my profession career, I have been known by my maiden name and to have to inform all my contacts of the change was, well, too tiresome.  And so I decided to go the hypenated route and I eventually ended up with 2 surnames.  Such was the compromise!  =)