Skip to main content

CATS in Manila

Fancy yourself a true cat lover?  Well, did you know that:

1. A cat's brain is more similar to a man's brain than that of a dog?
2. The domestic cat is the only species able to hold its tail vertically while walking?
3. Cats walk on their toes?

You did huh? Hmmm...ok...ok...ok.  We'll stop me if you've heard this one then.  Did you know that cats actually have their own tribe and can express their personal stories through song and dance?

Didn't have a clue eh?  Well be sure to catch Andrew Lloyd Webber's hit musical CATS showing in Manila starting July 24, 2010 to find out.


Join the Jellicle cats and be mesmerized by their stories and energetic live action dance scenes (beat that Jaden Smith!)

Andrew Loyd Webber's well-loved musical CATS Now and Forever will be shown in Manila for a limited season, with performances starting July 24, 2010 at the Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo, CCP Complex, Manila.

Catch our very own Tony-award winning Lea Salonga as she plays the iconic role of Grizabella!

Can't wait anymore?  Be sure to catch CATS on the folowwing show dates (as of April 2010):

July 24, 2010 (Saturday) Matinee and Evening
July 25, 2010 (Sunday) Matinee and Evening
July 27, 2010 (Tuesday) Evening
July 28, 2010 (Wednesday) Evening
July 29, 2010 (Thursday) Evening
July 30, 2010 (Friday) Evening
July 31, 2010 (Saturday) Matinee and Evening
August 1, 2010 (Sunday) Matinee and Evening
August 3, 2010 (Tuesday) Evening
August 4, 2010 (Wednesday) Evening
August 5, 2010 (Thursday) Evening
August 6, 2010 (Friday) Evening
August 7, 2010 (Saturday) Matinee and Evening
August 8, 2010 (Sunday) Matinee and Evening
August 10, 2010 (Tuesday) Evening
August 11, 2010 (Wednesday) Evening
August 12, 2010 (Thursday) Evening
August 13, 2010 (Friday) Evening
August 14, 2010 (Saturday) Matinee and Evening
August 15, 2010 (Sunday) Matinee and Evening

Ticket Prices as follows:
Matinee
Saturdays @ 3:00 p.m.
Sundays @ 2:30 p.m.
Php 7,000
Php 5,000
Php 3,500
Php 2,000
Php 1,000

Evenings
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thurdays @ 8:00 p.m.
Sundays @ 7:30 p.m.
Php 6,000
Php 4,500
Php 3,000
Php 1,500
Php 750

Evenings
Fridays and Saturdays @ 8:00 p.m.
Php 7,000
Php 5,000
Php 3,500
Php 2,000
Php 1,000

For more details, please visit the CATS in Manila Facebook  or Tumblr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PH | Bang's Tony & Jackey Beauty Salon's Aqua Volume Rebond

I've always had ruly, unmanageable hair for as long as I can remember, hence the introduction of rebonding services here in PH is a blessing.  I've been having my hair rebonded or relaxed once a year since 2002.  It's an expense that I make sure is always included in the yearly luxury budget.

Whereas before I used to have my hair rebonded at a David's Salon (since they always deliver consistently great results), I had to stop and look to other establishments when they eventually jacked up their prices (what used to cost me Php3,000 is now priced at Php5,000 to Php6,000, depending on the branch!).  Too much for my already hurting wallet.  Hence, the need to try other salons.  I've been happy with the results, so far.

The one thing though. that always gets me though is how lifeless and limp my hair tends to look when newly treated.  It's always the case wherever I have my tresses done.  It will look it's best at least a month or 2 after treatment.  It was onl…

Style for Less: Ballerina Flats (Tory Burch vs Kamiseta)

Have you ever noticed how fashionable high-end items just keep on being reinvented by some other brand.  Well after having my eyes checked for fear of seeing doubles (normal daw sabi ni Doc), I decided to scour through the malls in search of fashion doppelgangers.

***
THE SPLURGE: Tory Burch's Reva ballerina flats (USD195 or around Php9,000)

When well-known American fashion designer Tory Burch released her line of Reva ballerina flats, it was an instant hit.  Known for its incredibly comfortable material and structure with a nicely padded sole and an elasticized heel, these babies made a killing and everyone wanted one. 

How to Apply for a Philippine Postal ID Card

I've said it once and I'll say it again, woe to the newly married woman who has, for years, have gotten so used to her surname only to find that a single (wedding) day, will change this familiarity forever.

I have to admit, it was not easy for me to adapt to a new surname, due mainly for professional reasons.  Throughout my profession career, I have been known by my maiden name and to have to inform all my contacts of the change was, well, too tiresome.  And so I decided to go the hypenated route and I eventually ended up with 2 surnames.  Such was the compromise!  =)