Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My First Taste of a Mrs. Field's Muffin

I had my first taste of a Mrs. Fields cookie way back in the 1990s when my lola would bring home a box from the U.S.  I distinctly remember them being so soft and chewy, very different from the hard cookies I was used to.

Fast forward to the 21st century.  One now finds Mrs. Fields stores scattered all over the Metro, offering the public a taste of their baked goodies that have them such a huge hit all over the world.


This post, however, is not about their soft cookies, but instead will focus more on their muffin line.  =)


Muffins, in my opinion, have to be moist and tasty.  I hate the grocery store brought line that's dry and leaves a really bad aftertaste. 

But with Mrs. Fields muffin line, you get to enjoy the same baked quality as that of their famous cookies!


We brought home 3 types: the blueberry, chocolate chip and double chocolate muffins.  Selling for Php75 each, a single piece is big enough for 2 people to share.  My fave technique is to warm them up again in the toaster oven for a few minutes.  Nothing sure beats a warm, moist, gooey muffin!  =)

***

Complete list of Mrs. Fields' stores can be found in their website, http://mrsfields.com.ph/index.php

1 comment:

  1. I always get their nibblers, but I have yet to try their muffins. If you say they're good, then I'll have to believe you :)

    ReplyDelete

SG | An Aerial View of Sentosa Island

Sentosa is a well-known island resort in Singapore. They're quite famous for their expensive luxury landed properties, exquisite hotel...