It has definitely been a long process of figuring out what works and the direction I wanted it to go. It hasn't been perfect, but I stand by the earlier choices. =)
And so to commemorate this occasion, I'll be raffling off these 2 fab finds, to be won by one of my blog followers!
First off, we have this lovely WWW (What Women Want) brown clutch bag (more details upclose in the 2nd photo.)
Perfect for those casual and formal events! So cute I even bought one for myself. =)
There's also this -- the SakuraBella Bath and Body Travel Pack! Infused with the sweet scent of Cherry Blossoms, this handy traveller's pack contains a shower gel, body scrub and lotion. Fits right inside your bag and is the ideal travel companion!
Just follow any of these steps to obtain entries. The more steps you accomplish, the more valid entries you obtain. =)
1. Follow The Average Jane on Google Friend Connect. Just click the link on the side of my blog. (+1 point)
2. Like The Average Jane on Facebook. (+1 point)
3. Follow The Average Jane on Twitter. (+1 point)
4. Follow The Average Jane on NetworkedBlogs. Link also located on the side of my blog. (+1 point)
5. Share this giveaway with your FB friends by sharing this contest link and posting:
Join @The Average Jane's first blog anniversary giveaway!
Please make sure your shoutout view is set to "everyone" so I can check your entries. Tag @The Average Jane as well. (+5 points)
6. Post about my giveaway in your blog. (+5 points)
After accomplishing the steps, please leave me a comment in this post. Kindly include:
1. your full name;
2. email address;
3. GFC/Twitter/FB usernames;
4. your FB link;
5. blog link; and
6. your location (or where the prizes will be sent if chosen as the winner).
Contest runs starting now May 7, 2011 to June 6, 2011! Winner will be announced in my blog, FB and Twitter accounts; and will be contacted by e-mail a week after the raffle ends.
Open to all my followers who have a valid Philippine mailing address.
Oh! And did I mention, I'll be shipping the items to the winner? Just a little token of appreciation for all the love and support. =)
Sali na! =)