Monday, January 28, 2013

Interesting Display at TOPSHOP (Singapore, Circa 2008)

I was browsing through an old album of mine and saw this interesting photo I took during my very first trip to Singapore in 2008.


Are they for real?

This was actually a display at TOPSHOP at their RafflesCity mall branch (photo was taken a floor below the store).

I distinctly remember this shot since I, at first, thought those mannequins were real people, only later, upon closer inspection, realized that these were clever displays.

What a nifty display idea, don't you think?  J

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I like the concept :) Unconventional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit freaked out by mannequins especially if they look and pose like real people - so buti na lang circa 2008 pa to, sana di na gawin ulit :)

    ReplyDelete

SG | An Aerial View of Sentosa Island

Sentosa is a well-known island resort in Singapore. They're quite famous for their expensive luxury landed properties, exquisite hotel...