Thursday, November 25, 2010

The White Hat Italian Frozen Yogurt

The White Hat is a very popular yogurt brand name in the Philippines.  I must admit, it was in a White Hat stall that I had my first experience of soft-serve yogurt with toppings simply being "topped" on the product, instead of it being mixed in with the yogurt.


I've been a fan ever since.

I've never liked adding chocolate chips or cookies in my yogurt.  Having always preferred nuts or fruits (fresh if possible) and The White Hat has a such wide selection to choose from.


You can't bet the price as well...


Just look at that mouthwatering, tarty delight!


Do I hear close-up?  =)



Visit The White Hat stores found in major malls in Metro Manila.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SG | An Aerial View of Sentosa Island

Sentosa is a well-known island resort in Singapore. They're quite famous for their expensive luxury landed properties, exquisite hotel...