Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Free Comic Book Day at Fully Booked!!!! (May 22, 2010)

I've always had a hard time looking for appropriate gifts for my hubby.  Even when we were still dating, I'd always end up giving him something he won't use.  Oh, he appreciates everything I give (its the thought that counts anyway, right?), but I knew I always just missed the mark.

So last March, after aimlessly walking around Mall of Asia, I chanced upon The Death of Superman graphic novel.  I oohed and aahhhed.  Inspiration came and I knew instantly it was what he would love.

When his birthday came, my gift, so lovingly wrapped and tied with string, I gave with a big smile on my face.  Oh he loved it all right!  Couldn't wait to read it.  Mentioned his friend had all 3 books....

3 books?  I only saw one!!!  Apparrently this graphic novel came in a 3-part series!!!  Argghh!!!!

And this is why I am anxiously waiting Fully Booked's Free Comic Book day on May 22, 2010.


Aside from giving away free comic books (starts at 10 a.m. so better be there really early!), all graphic novels will be 20% off (cash basis only).

Maybe i'll get it right this time.  And so the quest continues...  =)

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I was told by Teddy that he did your hair and make up for your wedding?? Do you have any pictures? I just want to check if he is OK. Will you recommend him ba? Hope you'll reply

    jacky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacky!

    Naku! Pasensya na sayo and kay Teddy. I'm still trying to finish the entry for him kasi. Hehehe! Anyway, yes I recommend him 100%. So happy with his work and all the considerations that he did for me during the wedding. The make-up he did exactly as I wanted it. It looked so natural. Balik ka po by Friday or this weekend. I promise I'll have the entry plus pictures up by then.

    =)

    ReplyDelete

SG | An Aerial View of Sentosa Island

Sentosa is a well-known island resort in Singapore. They're quite famous for their expensive luxury landed properties, exquisite hotel...