While finding the perfect one for yourself is very crucial, anyone would agree that a journal should reflect the personality of an individual and the ideals he believes in.
Showcasing the brand’s commitment to socially relevant endeavors, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s 2012 Giving Journal is a celebration of a giving effort that has changed the lives of many Filipinos.
“This year, our journal focuses on celebrating our strong support and encouragement of the spirit of volunteerism,” shares Walden Chu, President of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. “It’s about celebrating the organizations we’re collaborating with and our team members who worked very hard to make all our efforts such a success. But most importantly, it’s about celebrating our customers whose continuous patronage inspires us to continue to do well and give back to people who are in need.”
A percentage of the total sales generated from the 2012 Give in to Giving campaign will be donated to the Real Life Foundation -- an organization that is very passionate about providing better future to underprivileged Filipinos by giving them access to education and transforming communities through social services including life coaching.
“Last year, we were able to send eight scholars to college. This year, our hope and goal is to beat this number and give education to more scholars,” ends Chu .
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf continues to create opportunities for customers to share their blessings and to celebrate the joy of doing so with others.
Giving everyone a different reason to Give in to Giving throughout the year, each month of the Giving Journal is dedicated to sharing the stories of different organizations and customers' experiences.
Practical, useful and exceptionally handy, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s Giving Journal is filled with spacious pages that are ideal for taking down every important event that will happen in the next year.
In order to obtain one:
1. A minimum single-receipt purchase of any Original Ice Blended, Coffee-based, or Tea-based Beverage, or Frozen Swirl, qualifies you to get a stamp card. Each card consists of 18 boxes, with corresponding drink assignments. These are as follows:
a. 1 Original Ice Blended (any flavor, regular or large)
b. 1 Tea Latte (any flavor, regular or large)
c. 1 Red Velvet Hot Cocoa or Red Velvet Ice Blended (regular or large)
d. Any 15 Regular or Large Original Ice Blended, Coffee-based or Tea-based Beverages, or Frozen Swirl
2. Each purchase of a The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf product with a corresponding box on the card entitles the bearer to a stamp.
3. Once all the 18 boxes have been stamped, the bearer can claim his The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf 2012 Giving Journal by surrendering the accomplished card to any of our stores, during which, the cashier will punch a hole in the card to prevent reuse.
4. Promo period is from November 7, 2011 to January 31, 2012.
5. Giving Journals may be claimed all throughout the promo period and until 60 days after the promo has ended.
Grab yours now. =)