Sunday, March 6, 2011

Style on Air (SOA)

I miss working at The Enterprise Center in Makati. Everytime I am faced with loads of work, I can always count on our building to be staging a small tiangge of sorts. Perfect for a short shopping therapy trip!

It was during one of these events that I came across Style On Air, or SOA for short.


SOA specializes in Korean-made accessories, cute and totally different from those you’d usually find in Divisoria.

At that time I chanced upon them at The Enterprise Center, the owners decided to check how well the public would receive it's merchandise in a tiangge setting. Judging from the jam packed stall, I’d say they’re a hit.

Items may be a bit pricier than normal, but you can be sure that these finds are not your run-of-the-mill, average trinkets. Here are just a few of my purchases:

Metal rose hairband

Charm bracelet!  So cute!

I was also able to score a free pouch bag since I was able to buy at least Php500 worth of items.


Visit their stall in Greenhills for those truly fun finds.

***

Style on Air (SOA)
Bridgeway Shops, Greenhills Shopping Center
San Juan, Philippines
+6327603661

No comments:

Post a Comment

SG | An Aerial View of Sentosa Island

Sentosa is a well-known island resort in Singapore. They're quite famous for their expensive luxury landed properties, exquisite hotel...