Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Confused Much?

There are just some people who I have a hard time matching their names to.  I mean I have a really hard time matching names to specific faces.  No idea why but I just could not seem to master this.  And as an HR professional, this is definitely a big disadvantage.

I finally realized how bad its gotten when I bid a staff “condolence” for his father’s recent passing. But instead of the mournful look I was expecting to see, he gave me a look of utter surprise and shock; and he immediately ran to his desk to call home. I had mistakenly bid another person “condolence!”

Needless to say, my officemates have been making special tag photos for me for every new hire that we've had since then.  And I'm happy to say, I've never made the same mistake again.  =D

Confusedphoto © 2009 Kristian Domingo | more info (via: Wylio)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SG | An Aerial View of Sentosa Island

Sentosa is a well-known island resort in Singapore. They're quite famous for their expensive luxury landed properties, exquisite hotel...