And although I have grown to love the taste (believe me it's not as grass-like as what others would expect. Read my full initial impressions here.), there are times when I bore of it.
|Easy Pha-max wheatgrass honey|
Good thing that adventurous cooks of Easy Pha-max thought of experimenting with their products by including them in ordinary everyday fare just for a change of pace. Take this wheatgrass pulvoron recipe I found at their website.
Easy Pha-max Wheatgrass Pulvoron
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup skimmed milk
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 sachet Easy Pha-max Wheatgrass with Honey
1. Toast flour in carajay or a pan over moderate heat until golden brown. Let cool and sift into a mixing bowl to remove lumps.
2. Combine with sugar and skimmed milk with the toasted flour.
3. Melt margarine and blend with flour mixture. Allow to cool.
4. Finally add Easy Pha-Max wheatgrass honey and mix everything well.
5. Mold using a polvoron molder and wrap each piece in cellophane or Japanese paper, as desired.
Makes 36 pieces.
A healthy snack to whet your sweet tooth. Yummy! Also perfect for those who are still unaccostomed to the taste of wheatgrass as I found that the pulvoron's other ingredients masks the taste nicely.
For more recipes, please visit http://www.wheatgrasscan.com/recipes.
To know more about wheatgrass, healthy blood, and preventive healthcare or simply wish to order Easy Pha-max Wheatgrass Powder or any of their wheatgrass-based health products, please:
1. Call their hotline at (+63 2) 890-1111 or their toll free number, 1-800-10-890-1111;
2. Go online at http://www.wheatgrasscan.com/; or
3. Visit the Easy Pha-max office at 10F, Cityland Herrera Tower, V.A. Rufino cor. Valero Sts. Salcedo Village, Makati City.