I was never really a picky eater when it came to vegetables, however, I never could grasp the concept of a veggie drink. In my mind, a vegetable is solid food to be chewed, not a liquid to be drank. And having had a most unfortunate experience with a popular foreign carrot drink that my tita swore tasted really good but was so not appealing to my palate and left me retching out the window, I have hence sworn off veggie drinking forever.
That is until I came across this...
|Health in a bottle|
Healthy First Carrot Juice & Fruit Blends is a brand that offers, as the name implies, a wide variety of carrot juices mixed with other fruity concoctions. Unlike other juice brands, theirs are made from real fruits, have no preservatives and uses purified alkaline energized water.
- Carrot - Mango - Melon (CMM),
- Carrot - Strawberry (CS),
- Carrot - Pineapple - Lychee (CPL),
- Carrot - Four Seasons (4S) - also pictured above, and
- Mango - Lychee (ML)
These juices will keep for 10 hours in room temperature, 2 to 3 days in a regrigerator and 2 to 3 weeks in a freezer.
Healthy First Carrot Juice and Fruit Blends also offers a variety of healthy baked delicacies (such as the Carrot - Banana muffin pictured below); leafy green organic salads and dressings; and pastas and rice meals at very affortable prices.
Being healthy has never tasted this good. =)
Healthy First Carrot Juice and Fruit Blends products can bought at the following areas:
- Sidcor Bazaar at Centris Walk (Sundays from 6:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m.),
- Quezon Memorial Circle (Saturdays and Sundays from 6:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.),
- the Green Market Bazaar (Fridays from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.),
- the NCO Bazaar (Fridays from 2:00 p.m. til 9:00 p.m. Saturdays),
- Northeast Greenhills Bazaar (Sundays from 6:00 to 12:00 a.m.), and
- at the CVC Supermarket in Cainta, Rizal
You may also visit their FB page at this link.